Registration, Payments and Policies
REGISTER FOR CAMP
Registration will open on January 5, 2015. You can register online or by mailing in the registration form. Please read the information below about the Camp Deposit, making Balance Payments and our Refund Policy.
A non-refundable deposit of $75.00 per camp is required at the time of registration. This deposit is applied toward the camp tuition. Your space at camp is not reserved or guaranteed until this deposit has been paid. This deposit is not refundable under any circumstance.
The balance of camp tuition & housing fees are due no later than two weeks prior to the start of your camp.** Full or partial payments are accepted at any time after the camper is registered.
**You may receive an invoice from the University Cashier which states that the balance of the camp fees are due immediately or that they are overdue. These bills are auto-generated by the university, not the camp office, and they do not reflect our payment policies. Regardless of this invoice, you have until two weeks prior to the start of camp to pay your balance.**
The following is a schedule of due date for final payment:
|Camp Name||Balance must be paid by|
|Band Camp for Senior High||Monday, June 8, 2015|
|Band Camp for Middle School||Monday, June 22, 2015|
|Choral Ensemble Camp||Monday, May 25, 2015|
|Double Bass Workshop||Wednesday, June 3, 2015|
|Elementary Music Day Camp||Monday, May 25, 2015|
|Guitar Workshop||Tuesday, June 2, 2015|
|Honors Chamber Winds Camp||Monday, June 8, 2015|
|Jazz Ensemble Camp for Senior High||Monday, June 1, 2015|
|Jazz Ensemble Camp for Middle School||Monday, May 25, 2015|
|Marching Band Leadership Camp||Monday, June 22, 2015|
|Piano Camp||Monday, May 25, 2015|
|Piano and Organ Institute||Monday,May 25, 2015|
|String Orchestra Camp||Monday, June 8, 2015|
|Tuba & Euphonium Workshop||Wednesday, June 3, 2015|
If a registered student becomes unable to attend camp for any reason AND camp administration received a written refund request, the following refund policy will apply:
- Written notice received in camp office 10 or more business days (Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm) prior to the first day of camp: Full refund of tuition & housing less the $75.00 deposit.
- Written notice received in camp office 1-9 business days (Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm) prior to the first day of camp: Refund of tuition only less the $75.00 deposit.
- As of 5pm on the night before camp check-in there are no refunds of any kind.
Accepted forms of written notification include:
- Letters mailed to the camp administration office at FSU Summer Music Camps, PO BOX 3061180, Tallahassee, FL 32306 and RECEIVED in our office according to the policy above.
- Email sent to the camp administration office at email@example.com. Please be sure to get a reply confirming that we received you email request and that your refund is being processed.
- Letters faxed to the camp administration office at 850-644-5257.
All of the above methods must be RECEIVED in our office according to the Refund Policy. Please be sure to get a confirmation from our office indicating that your request to cancel was received and that the refund is being processed.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT TOWARDS TUITION AND HOUSING
PAYMENTS BY MAIL (check and money order only)
Make checks payable to: Florida State University.
Please allow a minimum processing time of 10 days.
Clearly indicate the camper’s name and camp attending in the memo portion of the check and mail payment to:
Payments can be mailed to:
PO Box 3061640
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1640
Go to http://fees.fsu.edu. Select “I do not have an FSUID but do have a Customer Number”. Your Customer Number was included on your camp confirmation, which you received when you registered. Enter the Customer Number and proceed as directed. You will be assessed a modest, non-refundable convenience fee to cover the cost of the transaction. The amount will be displayed before you commit to completing your payment.
Be sure to LOG OUT of the account when you are done, especially if you are making payments on multiple campers.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR OPTIONAL/EXTRA ITEMS THAT YOU ORDER WITH OUR FORMS
T-Shirts and Private Lessons can not be purchased in advance. They can only be purchased at check-in using cash or check.
Optional services & items which you can purchase in advance include performance CD's, group photos, extra nights of housing, airport shuttles and parking permits. Order forms for these items can be found under the Preparing For Camp section. If you are purchasing any of these items, please note the following:
- These items are only payable by check.
You can use one check to pay for multiple optional items, however, it must be a separate check from housing & tuition payments.
If you send a check for everything including housing and tuition, we will need to return the check to you.
- The items must be paid for in full at the time your are ordering them. If you send us an order form for any of these items without including a payment, we will need to send back the order form with a request to resubmit your order with payment.
Order forms and payments for optional items should come to our office at:
FSU Summer Music Camps
PO Box 3061180
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1180
The FSU College of Music and the Southgate Campus Centre are all accessible to students with disabilities. For assistance with registration, or to make an accommodation for participation, please call 850-644-9934 at least 10 days prior to the start of camp.