Registration, Payments and Policies
REGISTER FOR CAMP
Registration will begin on January 6, 2014
A non-refundable deposit of $75.00 per camp is required at the time of registration. This deposit is applied toward the camp tuition. Your space at camp is not reserved or guaranteed until this deposit has been paid. This deposit is not refundable under any circumstance.
The balance of camp tuition & housing fees are due no later than two weeks prior to the start of your camp. Full or partial payments are accepted at any time after the camper is registered. The following is a schedule of due date for final payment:
|Camp Name||Balance must be paid by|
|Band Camp for Senior High||Monday, June 9, 2014|
|Band Camp for Middle School||Monday, June 23, 2014|
|Choral Ensemble Camp||Monday, May 26, 2014|
|Double Bass Workshop||Wednesday, June 4, 2014|
|Double Reed Workshop||Tuesday, May 27, 2014|
|Elementary Music Day Camp||Monday, May 26, 2014|
|Guitar Workshop||Tuesday, June 3, 2014|
|Honors Chamber Winds Camp||Monday, June 9, 2014|
|Jazz Ensemble Camp for Senior High||Monday, June 2, 2014|
|Jazz Ensemble Camp for Middle School||Monday, May 26, 2014|
|Marching Band Leadership Camp||Monday, June 23, 2014|
|Piano Camp||Monday, May 26, 2014|
|FSU Piano Institute||Monday,May 26, 2014|
|String Orchestra Camp||Monday, June 9, 2014|
|Tuba & Euphonium Workshop||Wednesday, June 4, 2014|
If a registered student becomes unable to attend camp for any reason AND camp administration received a written refund request, the following refund policy will apply:
- Written notice received in camp office 10 or more business days (Monday - Friday) prior to the first day of camp: Full refund of tuition & housing less the $75.00 deposit.
- Written notice received in camp office 1-9 business days (Monday - Friday) prior to the first day of camp: Refund of tuition only less the $75.00 deposit.
- No refunds of any kind are available as of camp check-in day.
Accepted forms of written notification include:
- Letters mailed to the camp administration office at FSU Summer Music Camps, PO BOX 3061180, Tallahassee, FL 32306 and RECEIVED in our office according to the policy above.
- Email sent to the camp administration office at email@example.com. Please be sure to get a reply confirming that we received you email request and that your refund is being processed.
- Letters faxed to the camp administration office at 850-644-5257.
HOW TUITION AND HOUSING PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE
Payments are accepted in the form of check, money order or credit card*.
*Please note that FSU assesses a $7.75 surcharge on each credit card transaction and that credit card payments can be made online only.
Payments can be mailed to:
PO Box 3061640
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1640
Please allow 14 days for processing of all payments send by mail, and 48 hours for online payments to post to your account.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR OPTIONAL/EXTRA ITEMS
T-Shirts and Private Lessons can not be purchased in advance. They can only be purchased at check-in using cash or check.
Optional services & items which you can purchase in advance include performance CD's, group photos, extra nights of housing, airport shuttles and parking permits. Order forms for these items can be found under the Camp Forms section. If you are purchasing any of these items, please note the following:
- These items are only payable by check.
You can use one check to pay for multiple optional items, however, it must be a separate check from housing & tuition payments.
If you send a check for everything including housing and tuition, we will need to return the check to you.
- The items must be paid for in full at the time your are ordering them. If you send us an order form for any of these items without including a payment, we will need to send back the order form with a request to resubmit your order with payment.
Order forms and payments for optional items should come to our office at:
FSU Summer Music Camps
PO Box 3061180
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1180
The FSU College of Music and the Southgate Campus Centre are all accessible to students with disabilities. For assistance with registration, or to make an accommodation for participation, please call 850-644-9934 at least 10 days prior to the start of camp.