Register for Camp
REGISTER FOR CAMP
The following camp(s) and/or instrument(s) currently have a wait list:
- Cello at String Orchestra Camp
You will not be able to register for the above at this time. If you would like to be placed on a wait list, please contact our office at 850-644-9934.
A non-refundable deposit of $75.00 per camp is required at the time of registration. This deposit is applied toward the camp tuition. Your space at camp is not reserved or guaranteed until this deposit has been paid. This deposit is not refundable under any circumstance.
The balance of camp tuition & housing fees are due no later than two weeks prior to the start of your camp. Full or partial payments are accepted at any time after the camper is registered.
The following is a schedule of due date for final payment:
|Camp Name||Balance must be paid by|
|Band Camp for Senior High||Monday, June 13, 2016|
|Band Camp for Middle School||Monday, June 27, 2016|
|Choral Ensemble Camp||Monday, May 30, 2016|
|Double Bass Workshop||Wednesday, June 8, 2016|
|Elementary Music Day Camp||Monday, May 30, 2016|
|Guitar Workshop||Tuesday, May 31 2016|
|Honors Chamber Winds Camp||Monday, June 13, 2016|
|Jazz Ensemble Camp for Senior High||Monday, June 6, 2016|
|Jazz Ensemble Camp for Middle School||Monday, June 6, 2016|
|Marching Band Leadership Camp||Monday, June 27, 2016|
|Piano Camp||Monday, May 30, 2016|
|Piano and Organ Institute||Monday, May 30, 2016|
|String Orchestra Camp||Monday, June 13, 2016|
|Tuba & Euphonium Workshop||Wednesday, June 8, 2016|
If a registered student becomes unable to attend camp for any reason AND camp administration received a written refund request, the following refund policy will apply:
- Written notice received in camp office 10 or more business days (Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm) prior to the first day of camp: Full refund of tuition & housing less the $75.00 deposit.
- Written notice received in camp office 1-9 business days (Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm) prior to the first day of camp: Refund of tuition only less the $75.00 deposit.
- As of 5pm on the night before camp check-in there are no refunds of any kind.
Accepted forms of written notification include:
- Letters mailed to the camp administration office at FSU Summer Music Camps, PO BOX 3061180, Tallahassee, FL 32306 and RECEIVED in our office according to the policy above.
- Email sent to the camp administration office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to get a reply confirming that we received you email request and that your refund is being processed.
- Letters faxed to the camp administration office at 850-644-5257.
All of the above methods must be RECEIVED in our office according to the Refund Policy. Please be sure to get a confirmation from our office indicating that your request to cancel was received and that the refund is being processed.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT TOWARDS TUITION AND HOUSING
PAYMENTS BY MAIL (check and money order only)
Make checks payable to: Florida State University.
Please allow a minimum processing time of 10 days.
Clearly indicate the camper’s name and camp attending in the memo portion of the check and mail payment to:
Payments can be mailed to:
555 West Pensacola Street
PO Box 3061640
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1640
Go to http://fees.fsu.edu. Select “I do not have an FSUID but do have a Customer Number”. Your Customer Number was included on your camp confirmation, which you received when you registered. Enter the Customer Number.
On the payment screen, put a check mark in the box under the words "SELECT TO PAY". You can then enter the amount you want to pay in the box under PAYMENT AMOUNT. Once you have entered the amount you would like to pay, click continue. (SEE IMAGE)
The next page will show you the total amount to be charged. You will be assessed a non-refundable convenience fee to cover the cost of the transaction. Continue as directed.
If you are going to make payments for multiple children, be sure to LOG OUT before trying to make the next payment.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR OPTIONAL/EXTRA ITEMS THAT YOU ORDER WITH OUR FORMS
T-Shirts and Private Lessons can not be purchased in advance. They can only be purchased at check-in using cash or check.
Optional services & items which you can purchase in advance include performance CD's, group photos, extra nights of housing, airport shuttles and parking permits. Order forms for these items can be found under the Preparing For Camp section. If you are purchasing any of these items, please note the following:
- These items are only payable by check.
You can use one check to pay for multiple optional items, however, it must be a separate check from housing & tuition payments.
If you send a check for everything including housing and tuition, we will need to return the check to you.
- The items must be paid for in full at the time your are ordering them. If you send us an order form for any of these items without including a payment, we will need to send back the order form with a request to resubmit your order with payment.
Order forms and payments for optional items should come to our office at:
FSU Summer Music Camps
PO Box 3061180
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1180
The FSU College of Music and the Southgate Campus Centre are all accessible to students with disabilities. For assistance with registration, or to make an accommodation for participation, please call 850-644-9934 at least 10 days prior to the start of camp.