Open Web Resources
National Music Organizations
- American Choral Director's Association (ACDA).
- American Music Therapy Association (AMTA).
- American Musicological Society (AMS).
- Music Library Association (MLA).
- MLA's Copyright information page.
- Major Orchestra Librarians' Association (MOLA).
- Music Publisher’s Association.
- National Association for Music Education (MENC).
- Society for American Music (SAM).
- Society for Ethnomusicology (SEM).
- Society for Music Theory.
- Big Bend Community Orchestra.
- FSU Music Theory Society.
- FSU Society for Musicology.
- Leon County Public Library.
- Tallahassee Civic Chorale.
- Tallahassee Community Chorus.
- Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra.
- Tallahassee Winds.
- Voces Angelorum.
- WFSQ 91.5 FM Tallahassee
- Andante. A portal to resources and current headlines pertaining to classical music.
- ArtsJournal. A daily collection of current arts and cultural journalism. Collects news articles from 200 newspapers, magazines and blogs. Free daily digest via email.
- British Library Archival Sound Recordings. Traditional, folk, and world music, and much else, including many field recordings, dating back up to 100 years.
- CANTUS. A database of Latin Ecclesiastical Chant.
- Choral Public Domain Library (CPDL). A free database of downloadable public domain choral music.
- Gaylord Music Library Necrology Page. The place to look for death dates of recently deceased musicians.
- MusicalOnline. Offers a broad range of links dealing with music research, professional music issues, news, and other information.
Resources from other Music Libraries
- William and Gayle Cook Music Library (Indiana University).
- Sibley Music Library (Eastman School of Music).
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library (Harvard Unversity).
- Library of Congress catalogs
- Louisiana State University Music Library.
- University of Washington Music Library.
- Acadia University music resource page.
- Duke University Music Library and Media Center.
- UCLA Music Library.
See something you think should be added? Found a broken link? Let us know.