- Audition Procedures
- Audition Dates
- Audition Requirements
- Recorded Auditions
- Deadlines and Closed Programs
- Audition Day Itinerary
- Travel Information
- Required Piece: W.A. Mozart Concerto in C for Flute, Harp, and Orchestra: Movement 1 - all; Movement 2 - exposition (beginning to m. 24)
- One piece of your choice contrasting style
- One etude
- Major and minor scales over 2 octaves, chromatic scale over 3 octaves (any form of the minor scale).
- All of the above, plus:
- One of the works or etudes must be performed from memory.