This application is short and and does not have a "save" feature. Your session will time out in 30 minutes. Below is a list of items you need to have prepared in order to complete the application within the time provided:
- Know the application requirements for your program. Have you read the Application Instructions?
- If your program requires an admissions audition, be prepared to select one of our audition dates. If you are unable to attend one of our audition dates, please contact the College of Music Admissions Office for alternatives BEFORE applying. If you elect to send a recorded audition instead of auditioning live, please let us know when you are sending the recording.
- Be prepapred to briefly discuss your professional goals in just a few short sentences. NOTE: If your program requires a formal Statement of Goals and Objectives, you may skip this question and upload this document at the end of the application or on a later date. See Application Instructions
- Previous Educational background including GPA's, degrees earned, and dates of enrollment.
- Names of individuals submitting recommendations.
- An active email account must be maintained. Correspondance regarding your application/audition will be sent to only the primary email address you submit on this application. Please be sure to add all "@fsu.edu" accounts to your safe senders list.
After submitting the application, you will be given a confirmation number and directed to a Status Check page. Use the confirmation number to log into your Status Check where you will then be able to upload supplemental documents (if required).
If you have already submitted this application and wish to make a change, please DO NOT submit another application. Instead, contact the College of Music Admissions Office.
If you wish to be considered for more than one program or more than one instrument, submitting an additional application may be required. Before proceeding with a second application, please contact the College of Music Admissions Office for further instruction (email@example.com or 850.644.6102).
If you have any problems with the on-line application, please contact us.
Florida State University
College of Music Admissions
122 N Copeland Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1180